Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Heat Troller Circuit

 
Ok, I'm not an engineer and have a limited knowledge of electronic circuit diagram. I draw the 555 timer as it is with all the pins in its physical location. Same as the MOSFET picture. This help me wiring up the circuit board.
 
You can use 50k ohm variable resistor in place of 100k ohm variable resistor. It would just affect the frequency of on and off.
 
 
I found it works without the 0.1uF capacitor on the diagram. Most of the 555 circuit I see on the websites have this capacitor in place. I have some laying around, so I put it on. Don't know why it's required.
 
 
The other polar capacitor connect pin 1 and 2. make sure the negative end connect to pin 1.
 
power is supply to pin 8 and ground to pin 1 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was just wondering, did you end up using two of the 18650 batteries to power the insoles, or just one?

    ReplyDelete